Wednesday, October 26, 2011


Wow, sorry for the not-so-hot picture quality. I didn't realize how bad this picture was until I posted it! This design was super hard! The triangle part is actually my natural nail. I didn't use tape (because I have no idea how to), so attempting to freehand perfect triangles was really difficult. I think that designs with an open cut-out like these are called "windows." Does anyone know if that's true? Or if there is another name for designs like this?